Triptykon/Celtic Frost/Hellhammer Triptykon/Celtic Frost/Hellhammer Forum Index FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Register Log in to check your private messages Log in Delineation
Treponem Pal CD
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Triptykon/Celtic Frost/Hellhammer Forum Index -> Trade Info Exchange
View previous topic :: View next topic  
chrisdavisjr

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 1:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
the "outrageous" video can be seen here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6D-mM5G9mBE

Yeah, thanks for sharing that with us... that's something I really needed to see.

Gratuitous, exhibitionist behaviour aside, quite an enjoyable tune.
DrMorbid
Triptykon.net

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 3:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Personally, I liked the wang.
www.hellhammer.org
www.demonentrails.com
www.onlydeathisreal.com
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
D
Triptykon.net

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rofl Wow.

Oddly enough, for some reason that wasn't shocking at all.
American desensitization for the win.
Elohim

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 6:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just got the latest album by Treponem Pal in the mail from LoM entitled 'Weird Machine'. I am still doubting if I like it or not. The vocals kind of make me laugh, which is not a good sign. Nevertheless I have had this kind of experience before, when after a listening session or five I came over that and started to appreciate the real value of the album... It's kind of the way how I got into CF hahaha. The first song I heard from MT was 'Into the Crypts of Rays' which I actually disliked very much (I still don't like it very much today), but I forced myself to listen to the albums other tracks and it was 'Return to the Eve' that eventually caught my ears and made me listen to it in it's entirety. Nowadays I have some personal favorites from this album, which I enjoyed very much hearing them live on the Monotheist tour!

'Procreation of the wicked!!!!'
V-GER

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just purchased this CD from my local record shop from a box of CD's from a well known rock drummer who lives in my area. The above info is correct as it is the same on my CD 1991 Roadrunner or Roadracer (I'm confused which one for both are listed) release. I fine release it is and I enjoy listening to it!
Elohim

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This CD is re-released on metal mind productions in a limited edition of 2000 copies.
Paulie

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 12:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CAVEAT!

"Metal Mind Productions" has re-released a number of great and otherwise out-of-print thrash titles of late, but NOT ALL ARE LEGIT.

Case in point, the Blessed Death reissues were totally unauthorized by the band, it was stated by Metal Mind that they licensed the work from an obscure European label. Blessed Death had no knowledge of it until I brought it to their attention, after the release was announced. Same thing is happening right now with Voivod's "The Outer Limits," supposedly licensed from "Universal" though it's been in the ether for years.

*Some* bands, however, have been involved in the reissue process with them, and are properly authorized. Personally, I will be avoiding all releases from this sketchy outfit unless I can confirm that the release is band-authorized. This type of shady business "ethics" are exactly the type of thing that Tom knows more about, as evidenced by the abuse of his past catalog.

BUY AUTHORIZED materials only please, don't support leeches!

CF Forever

PAULIE
Elohim

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

At Lords of Metal we get Metal Mind promo's every month, and as far as we know there is nothing wrong with them...
They always remaster the cd's to current standards and do quite a good job. Wether or not the artists are involved is not something that I have knowledge of.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Triptykon/Celtic Frost/Hellhammer Forum Index -> Trade Info Exchange All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: