Triptykon/Celtic Frost/Hellhammer Triptykon/Celtic Frost/Hellhammer Forum Index FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Register Log in to check your private messages Log in Delineation
ITINERARY... bootleg style
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Triptykon/Celtic Frost/Hellhammer Forum Index -> Trade Info Exchange
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Knucklehead

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zane -- I'm curious about the 10/27/06 Atlanta show. Is is shot from the side of the stage?

I've been in contact with a person who taped it, and will probably pick up a copy in the next month or so. I'm wondering if there are multiple sources for the show or if the recording that you have (or know about) is the same one that I'm thinking about.
daveingham

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 3:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Knucklehead wrote:
Zane -- I'm curious about the 10/27/06 Atlanta show. Is is shot from the side of the stage?

I've been in contact with a person who taped it, and will probably pick up a copy in the next month or so. I'm wondering if there are multiple sources for the show or if the recording that you have (or know about) is the same one that I'm thinking about.

Hey Knucklehead, I have just been watching my version of the show and it seems like the filmer has filmed from all over the place. He seems to be wandering around the venue, occassionaly going down to the front also. He seems at one point to be on the stage next to Anders and by the end of the show he is in the pit filming. If there is another source, I would certainly like to see it !
Very Happy

http://www.flickr.com/photos/47142214@N00/sets/

DVD TRADE LIST

www.freewebs.com/davestrades
Knucklehead

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm guessing that it's the same source, Dave. This filmer was next to Anders during "Ain Elohim," but that is the only track that I have seen so far. I have seen her move around at other shows.

She YouTubed the track and I have linked to it in the YouTube thread.
Forsaken

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 6:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Where do you guys get this bootlegs from? Here in Mexico, I haven't met anyone who has one or knows where to get them.
Zane Reed Johnson
Triptykon.net

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Knucklehead wrote:
I'm guessing that it's the same source, Dave. This filmer was next to Anders during "Ain Elohim," but that is the only track that I have seen so far. I have seen her move around at other shows.

She YouTubed the track and I have linked to it in the YouTube thread.

Knut,

If this is who I think it is, then you're correct - the filmer is a "she". Let me check my "mess" of a house and see if I can find it. I gave this show to the band, but I'm sure I kept a copy somewhere for trading...
www.celticfrost.com
www.hellhammer.org
www.demonentrails.com
www.onlydeathisreal.com
Knucklehead

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 1:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Forsaken wrote:
Where do you guys get this bootlegs from? Here in Mexico, I haven't met anyone who has one or knows where to get them.

Forsaken -- I have gotten some CF boots from a site called Dime a Dozen. The membership is limited there, but I think that they accept new members from time to time. That site hosts torrents of lossless, taper-friendly shows.

I imagine that there are a trillion other places. I know that many here would be willing to trade with you.

CF: 84-93, 01-08. R.I.P.
Blackcloud

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
October 1, 2006 Seattle, Washington El Corazón (audio - show was professionally recorded for the band for a possible future release)

Zane...do you, or anyone else for that matter, know if this will ever surface as an "official" CF release or not? Given with what has happened to the band and the resulting friction between the members, I would imagine that it has been placed permanently on the back-burner.

http://www.myspace.com/alchemyblackmetal
kzr750r1

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 10:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blackcloud wrote:
Quote:
October 1, 2006 Seattle, Washington El Corazón (audio - show was professionally recorded for the band for a possible future release)

Zane...do you, or anyone else for that matter, know if this will ever surface as an "official" CF release or not? Given with what has happened to the band and the resulting friction between the members, I would imagine that it has been placed permanently on the back-burner.

Doubt it will ever be official release. IMO was a performance worthy of recording and releasing. Was the best seeing them in person that close... I had to work the next morning and my ears were ringing all day. Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Triptykon/Celtic Frost/Hellhammer Forum Index -> Trade Info Exchange All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: