Triptykon/Celtic Frost/Hellhammer Triptykon/Celtic Frost/Hellhammer Forum Index FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Register Log in to check your private messages Log in Delineation
Delineation II: Hymn (Jan 21, 2010)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Triptykon/Celtic Frost/Hellhammer Forum Index -> Triptykon General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DrMorbid
Triptykon.net

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:57 am    Post subject: Delineation II: Hymn (Jan 21, 2010) Reply with quote

Hymn
www.hellhammer.org
www.demonentrails.com
www.onlydeathisreal.com
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Elohim

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Enigmatic... I agree on the album released right now.
D
Triptykon.net

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fuck the detractors. Seriously.
They exist in all forms from the highest in the industry to local scene fools I run into at the rare show or two I attend, but despite their 'status' rift their ignorance is the same.

The jaws of detractors shall hang in retarded disbelief when you crack the sky wide open with Triptykon live this year. I look forward to their permanent silencing.
1349.com
darkfortress.org
Durtal

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think it was Quorthon that once said "The pioneers always take the arrows"

May these naysayers forever swim in the same human infested shit that Franco Sesa and Karl-Ulrich Walterbach both reside in!
Elohim

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let there be darkness!!!
Galaxigrl68

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Who are these "detractors" Tom speaks of?!? I don't suppose it matters. But as well I can follow, nearly in the same breath, by saying I suppose it does- to Tom as per the post- at that particular time, anyway. And such words, irregardless of their point or degree of prose, are clearly pained...of course my perception (if I am to remain removed and unmoved), is that angst and anger are always a good thing when it comes to furthering and fostering any creative/artistic endeavor. And with mind to the fact that the recording of the album has already been completed, then I'd say that Tom's upcoming live performances will reap the benefits...

www.myspace.com/helioscreedtributealbum
Akhenaton

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

. . . undoubtedly, there are "detractors". Tom is no fool. The fall-out from the demise of Celtic Frost is no small matter. I would gather that his own behavior, from his own admission, has been "unpleasant" at points. He never does things the "easy way";- that is why I love him. He is True. He is Kick Ass. He is a Rock& Roller to his Soul.
Akhenaton

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

. . .that being said: I think that Triptykon will become "bigger" than CF. I say this based on being 31 myself, but friends with a new generation of metalheads. What we have is a 'Master' of this form of music, playing with a young group. The fact that there is a pretty girl playing bass, & so well, is all the more appealing. There is no stopping this band. They will achieve. They will be embraced.
Elohim

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The fact that Tom has distanced himself from the profits of 'Monotheist' and resigned as CEO of Ain GmbH, just to cut himself from the bonds with Celtic Frost, has given me the assurance that he is the true artist of the band we once knew as Celtic Frost. He is not in it for the money, for as far money can be made with metal. It's the art that matters. It's the emotion that drives his music, which I clearly hear in the two new tracks on the MySpace and which makes me curious for the remainder of the album.
Akhenaton

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Absolutely.- Tom mentioned once that the 'day job' that he took to help finance 'Monotheist', actually paid him much better than the band. Not to knock Martin, but he is more of a' businessman'. I am sure that he has made money from CF, but not as much as his other ventures . . .
Elohim

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tom's current dayjob as an assistant to Giger is one many of us would dream of...
ksagendo

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tom has said detractors were around him from the days of Hellhammer, Celtic Frost and now Triptykon. No matter, his track record speaks for itself.
Akhenaton

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

. . I worked for the 'Hard Rock Cafe' for five years, mostly in Copenhagen. Everytime I would get people from Switzerland, I would bring up Celtic Frost. The feedback was interesting. I met a tv producer who knows Martin. He told me that M. is a "businessman", & that CF could not be on swiss tv due to their extreme nature. I also met a group of girls from Zurich. They told me that they "like CF", but that "the drummer is an asshole". Currently I live next door to a cute girl from geneva, who had never heard of+CF+before+meeting+me.
Deni

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think always there will be detractors to the work we do.
Some way it can help us to double our efforts on what we're doing and it's really good when we're succeed while a lot of people thought we would fail.

Deni
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Triptykon/Celtic Frost/Hellhammer Forum Index -> Triptykon General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: