Triptykon/Celtic Frost/Hellhammer Triptykon/Celtic Frost/Hellhammer Forum Index FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Register Log in to check your private messages Log in Delineation
Beast wishes: Pre-orders Begin Jan. 1, 2010
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Triptykon/Celtic Frost/Hellhammer Forum Index -> Hellhammer General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
peterott

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DrMorbid wrote:
Peter,

Where did you order the book from and is it in stock, or was it a special order item?

I bought the book in a normal book shop, as one bigger German distributor is distributing it. I googled IBAN and EBAN numbers, and found it to be available at Thalia.de online-shop:
http://www.thalia.de/shop/home/rubrikartikel/ID19904535.html?ProvID=10905481#only-death-is-real-an-illustrated-history-of-hellhammer-and-early-celtic-frost-1981-1985

In the Thalia bookshops (big shops that you find in a lot of bigger towns), it is a bit more expensive. But as a small bookshop (no chain) offered it for the same price I bought it there in the small shop. I always wonder how this small shop survives, so I checked it there and they found it at one of their two German distros and ordered it for me (arrived within 2 days).
Elohim

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

To my greater shame I have to admit that I still haven't bought and read the book...
DrMorbid
Triptykon.net

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The book is also readily available on Amazon.de for about 26 euros and some change, as is the Metallion book.
www.hellhammer.org
www.demonentrails.com
www.onlydeathisreal.com
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Elohim

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Had to spend my hard earned cash on a Black Sabbath ticket, but it is still on my required reading list ;-)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Triptykon/Celtic Frost/Hellhammer Forum Index -> Hellhammer General Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6

Jump to: