Triptykon/Celtic Frost/Hellhammer Triptykon/Celtic Frost/Hellhammer Forum Index FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Register Log in to check your private messages Log in Delineation
What is Tom's opinion on Deftones and Team Sleep?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Triptykon/Celtic Frost/Hellhammer Forum Index -> Celtic Frost General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ain Ground

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 9:30 pm    Post subject: What is Tom's opinion on Deftones and Team Sleep? Reply with quote

Hi Everyone!

I was browsing through Tom's blog in Delineation II, and I fund a post that got my attention. It is under the title Passage Through Discoveries. Tom mentions that he was stunned by Zach Hill's drumming performance during a Team Sleep concert, which by the way, he does play the drums very well. He then mentions about Chino Moreno, mentioning Chino's performance "was truly stirring as well." I truly wonder, if Tom went to see Team Sleep (which is a great band by the way, same with Deftones), what does Tom think about Deftones? Does he like them? Does he still like Team Sleep? Did his bandmates back in Celtic Frost and his bandmates from Triptykon like them? I would like to please see a answer from Tom regarding this topic. I would be surprised if Tom likes Deftones and if he ever would tour with them or collaborate with Deftones.

THANK YOU AND HAVE A GREAT DAY.
Ain Ground

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2016 5:29 am    Post subject: Re: What is Tom's opinion on Deftones and Team Sleep? Reply with quote

Ain Ground wrote:
Hi Everyone!

I was browsing through Tom's blog in Delineation II, and I found a post that got my attention. It is under the title Passage Through Discoveries. Tom mentions that he was stunned by Zach Hill's drumming performance during a Team Sleep concert, which by the way, he does play the drums very well. He then mentions about Chino Moreno, mentioning Chino's performance "was truly stirring as well." I truly wonder, if Tom went to see Team Sleep (which is a great band by the way, same with Deftones), what does Tom think about Deftones? Does he like them? Does he still like Team Sleep? Did his bandmates back in Celtic Frost and his bandmates from Triptykon like them? I would like to please see a answer from Tom regarding this topic. I would be surprised if Tom likes Deftones and if he ever would tour with them or collaborate with Deftones.

THANK YOU AND HAVE A GREAT DAY.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Triptykon/Celtic Frost/Hellhammer Forum Index -> Celtic Frost General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: