Triptykon/Celtic Frost/Hellhammer Triptykon/Celtic Frost/Hellhammer Forum Index FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Register Log in to check your private messages Log in Delineation
Hellhammer to play live
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Triptykon/Celtic Frost/Hellhammer Forum Index -> Hellhammer General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Marcin

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2017 9:46 am    Post subject: Hellhammer to play live Reply with quote

From below interview:
http://muzyka.onet.pl/wywiady/tom-gabriel-fischer-triptykon-ludzkosc-nie-nauczyla-sie-bycia-konstruktywna-wywiad/lpm5jl

One of the question covers HH's tribute project. Tom mentions that such initiative is being discussed and will takce place maybe in 2017

Smile
SigSwat551

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2017 10:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy
drterror666

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2017 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't read Polish Sad
SigSwat551

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

drterror666 wrote:
I can't read Polish Sad

I bet Marcin does and google translate gives a good enough translation.
Marcin

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2017 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You asked for it, here is a proper - I hope so! - translation Smile

POL
Kolejny projekt, o który muszę cię zapytać to zespół w hołdzie Hellhammer. Czy coś ruszyło się w tej sprawie? Wiem, że szukałeś odpowiedniego powodu. Może będzie nim 35-lecie powstania Hellhammer wypadające właśnie w 2017 roku?

Nad tym projektem również pracuję, lecz nie wiem, czy będzie gotowy w tym roku, choć chciałbym, aby tak się stało. Chciałem od razu zaznaczyć, że pojawienie się tego tribute bandu nie będzie miało nic wspólnego z żadną rocznicą. Nie jestem fanem celebrowania rocznic. Dla mnie coś takiego jest tanim chwytem albo wręcz aktem desperacji. Jeżeli w końcu to zrobię, to stanie się tak dlatego, że chcę zagrać na żywo piosenki Hellhammer, a wiele z nich nigdy nie zostało wykonanych przed publicznością, a nigdy pod szyldem Hellhammer. Marzy mi się, aby stało się to w tym roku, zobaczymy czy się uda. To musi się stać z właściwych powodów, muszę czuć, że to ma sens. Jeżeli to wypali, wszystko będzie tak jak sobie wymarzyłem, będę się starał utrzymać ten projekt przy życiu.

ENG
27-FEB-2017
Another project I want to talk about is Hellhammer tribute band. Has there been any progress on that? I know you were looking for a proper reason to do it. How about Hellhammer's 35th anniversary occuring n 2017?

Work is in progress. However I don't know if it will be completed this year. Still I want it to come to completion. Important note - emergence of this project is in no way releated to any kind of anniversary. That's not how I do things. I see it as a cheap marketing trick or even an act of desperation. When I will finaly do it, it will be done beacause I want to play Hellhammer's songs live. Most of them where never played in front of an audience and non under Hellhammer moniker. I would be more than happy to do it this year, we will see how things will go. It needs to be done for a reason and hold a true meaning. If it works out, as planned, I will try to keep this tribute band alive.
drterror666

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2017 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, Marcin Smile

Wow, I wonder if he'll play the UK?
SigSwat551

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2017 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you very much Marcin!
MEGIDDO

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2017 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

not the right thread but concerning the project of re-released Celtic Frost albums. No good sign for the future ...

"Let's leave for a moment Triptykon, because time is running out. I wanted to know what happens to reedycjami Celtic Frost albums originally issued by Noise Records were working together with V.Santurą?

Reissues are now in the final stage of preparation. The final decisions depend on BMG in London, but it seems to me that they want to spend it in April or May 2017 year. I must add, however, that a few days ago, a situation arose. Some time ago I wrote to the needs of renewals long notes describing the details of the story of the creation of original albums, and how it creates the musicians see them years later. Of course, they had to find information about Noise Records, which was then a record label Celtic Frost and laid out the money for the recording. Lawyers London BMG came to me and said that you can not print such notes, because they are afraid of a lawsuit from former team Noise'a. I conferred recently with my manager, what do in this situation. You might end up, so that the notes do not be, because it would have to be censored. The case is pending and I have no idea how it can end. A dark cloud hung over the whole project reissue.
"

thanx to google traduction.
Bubbles

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And what about that??
[img]
[/img]
Knucklehead

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This doesn't make any sense to me. Obviously, things evolve, but a "Hellhammer tribute band" would be an entirely new chapter in the HH/CF/Triptykon aesthetic.

CF: 84-93, 01-08. R.I.P.
MEGIDDO

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know ... the only Hellhammer band I'd like to see on stage would be Tom with Steve Warrior or Martin Ain, plus Bruce Day ? Very little chance that this shall happen, according to the official Hellhammer website.
In fact, we're talking about Hellhammer tribute band, if I understood everything so , wait and see ...
Knucklehead

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Warrior playing with Steve Warrior and Bruce Day would still be consistent with a "Hellhammer tribute band" -- TGF has made clear that Hellhammer was a product of its time and their age and, as a result, that Hellhammer can never be reformed.

The whole thing is curious,

SigSwat551

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Knucklehead wrote:
Warrior playing with Steve Warrior and Bruce Day would still be consistent with a "Hellhammer tribute band" -- TGF has made clear that Hellhammer was a product of its time and their age and, as a result, that Hellhammer can never be reformed.

Why curious? It makes perfect sense to me!
Knucklehead

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SigSwat551 wrote:
Knucklehead wrote:

The highlighted portion of Bubbles' screen capture, posted above, seems to admit no interpretation. That's why I find this whole thing curious.

SigSwat551

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Knucklehead wrote:
SigSwat551 wrote:
Knucklehead wrote:

The highlighted portion of Bubbles' screen capture, posted above, seems to admit no interpretation. That's why I find this whole thing curious.

It says Hellhammer died....this absolutely leaves open the possibility to a Hellhammer tribute with original members. I wonder how it would sound in present day interpretation.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Triptykon/Celtic Frost/Hellhammer Forum Index -> Hellhammer General Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: