Triptykon/Celtic Frost/Hellhammer Triptykon/Celtic Frost/Hellhammer Forum Index FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Register Log in to check your private messages Log in Delineation
Delineation II: Triptykon Press Release (Aug 8, 2017)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Triptykon/Celtic Frost/Hellhammer Forum Index -> Triptykon General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ramon1969

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:02 am    Post subject: Delineation II: Triptykon Press Release (Aug 8, 2017) Reply with quote

"Triptykon Press Release"
Ramon1969

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are there any news?
TRIPTYKON looking for a drummer. Again, TRIPTYKON is looking for a drummer since more than two months.
There must certainly be a large number of capable runners. I hear or read nothing at all. Does anyone else know anything? Tom? Victor? Vanja? Someone else?
Technical notes are always gladly countered to the knowledge.
DrMorbid
Triptykon.net

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ramon1969 wrote:
Are there any news?
TRIPTYKON looking for a drummer. Again, TRIPTYKON is looking for a drummer since more than two months.
There must certainly be a large number of capable runners. I hear or read nothing at all. Does anyone else know anything? Tom? Victor? Vanja? Someone else?

I don't know anything. What I can say is this isn't going to be an easy process and this is not a band would look for merely a hired gun. The search for Triptykon's first drummer was not the easiest affair, either and they could have gone with a hired gun there, but instead ended up with the drummer of some eight years. Technical ability was needed, sure, but also a personality that can mesh well with the rest of the band.
www.hellhammer.org
www.demonentrails.com
www.onlydeathisreal.com
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Ramon1969

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 6:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DrMorbid wrote:
Ramon1969 wrote:
Are there any news?

I don't know anything. What I can say is this isn't going to be an easy process and this is not a band would look for merely a hired gun. The search for Triptykon's first drummer was not the easiest affair, either and they could have gone with a hired gun there, but instead ended up with the drummer of some eight years. Technical ability was needed, sure, but also a personality that can mesh well with the rest of the band.

However, what you say applies in all aspects completely. Norman leaves giant footprints in terms of his fantastic playing style and personally as well. This will be anything but easy for Tom, Victor and Vanja. All the best from my side.
SigSwat551

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I also hope that the process of finding a new drummer, however difficult, is completed soon. I for one cannot wait to attend a new concert and enjoy some new songs. I am sure i am not alone in these desires. Good luck Triptykon!
Knucklehead

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SigSwat551 wrote:
I for one cannot wait to attend a new concert and enjoy some new songs. I am sure i am not alone in these desires. Good luck Triptykon!

Now, now — let’s not get greedy. Do you know that Triptykon has not yet made their inaugural tour through the Southern U.S.?

CF: 84-93, 01-08. R.I.P.
SigSwat551

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Knucklehead wrote:
SigSwat551 wrote:
I for one cannot wait to attend a new concert and enjoy some new songs. I am sure i am not alone in these desires. Good luck Triptykon!

Now, now — let’s not get greedy. Do you know that Triptykon has not yet made their inaugural tour through the Southern U.S.?

I sinserely hope you will get a piece of that sweet Triptykon sugar soon Very Happy
Durtal

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wish Reed St. Mark's playing style would fit Triptykon ...(to me, it would ... but, that's just a subjective opinion from a fan) it would be surreal to see and hear Tom and Reed working together again ...
Knucklehead

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SigSwat551 wrote:
Knucklehead wrote:
SigSwat551 wrote:

I sinserely hope you will get a piece of that sweet Triptykon sugar soon Very Happy

Laughing

In fair disclosure, I have seen them once, in the company of our esteemed forum-mate Todesking. It was definitely a cathartic moment.

CF: 84-93, 01-08. R.I.P.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Triptykon/Celtic Frost/Hellhammer Forum Index -> Triptykon General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: