Triptykon/Celtic Frost/Hellhammer Triptykon/Celtic Frost/Hellhammer Forum Index FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Register Log in to check your private messages Log in Delineation
RIP Martin Ain

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Triptykon/Celtic Frost/Hellhammer Forum Index -> Celtic Frost General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Xtine

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:14 pm    Post subject: RIP Martin Ain Reply with quote

I can't believe someone so young with half his life left to go, could have this happen. I wish he had written and performed more music and created more concepts for us to enjoy, using occult and magical symbols and so forth. I dearly loved Tottengott and Incantation Against You. I will always cherish the times I was able to speak to him and hang out with him in NYC and FI. I'm grateful for the chance to tell him that because he designed the CF Septegram, I was wearing one on my jacket halfway around the world, and many other things. Why can Death strike unexpectedly, the most wonderful people and leave the worst untouched? ANA SIMTIM ALAKU Martin.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Triptykon/Celtic Frost/Hellhammer Forum Index -> Celtic Frost General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: