Triptykon/Celtic Frost/Hellhammer Triptykon/Celtic Frost/Hellhammer Forum Index FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Register Log in to check your private messages Log in Delineation
Tom G. Warrior tribute tattoo!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Triptykon/Celtic Frost/Hellhammer Forum Index -> Triptykon General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ruben666

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 4:04 pm    Post subject: Tom G. Warrior tribute tattoo! Reply with quote

Hello members/followers of Triptykon, Hellhammer and Celtic Frost!

I'm quite sure some of you might have seen this already, but I wanted to post this here and see what you all think about it.
The quality of the pictures don't really give justice to the quality of these portraits, but I hope they are good enough.

Place: My right ribs. Made in Sweden, were I also live.
Time: About 7 hours of agonizing pain. Well worth it in the end..

Why would I do a portrait of a human god like Tom G. Warrior some of you might ask? Well, death metal to me is like religion for some. Through all the hard shit that life has given me from time to time(Also good times!), whether I listened to Triptykon, Hellhammer or Celtic Frost, the magical music and lyrics created by Tom and the other members of the bands has always helped.

The first time I got to see Triptykon live was at House of Metal Festival in Umeå, Sweden, 2010. Only a crowd of a few people showed up, which I to this day cannot understand, nonetheless I was absolutely mindblown of their fantastic performance. Last time was last year at Tuska Festival in Helsinki, where people seem to have a bigger interest for real music Wink
Anyway, I hope you all enjoy this tribute tattoo as much as I do!

Hails! \../,
Ruben

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Triptykon/Celtic Frost/Hellhammer Forum Index -> Triptykon General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: