Triptykon/Celtic Frost/Hellhammer Triptykon/Celtic Frost/Hellhammer Forum Index FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Register Log in to check your private messages Log in Delineation
If CF were to perform one album live in it's entirity....
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Triptykon/Celtic Frost/Hellhammer Forum Index -> Celtic Frost General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  

The CELTIC FROST album I would like to hear in full is:
MORBID TALES
14%
 14%  [ 4 ]
TO MEGA THERION
22%
 22%  [ 6 ]
INTO THE PANDEMONIUM
33%
 33%  [ 9 ]
COLD LAKE
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
VANITY/NEMESIS
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
MONOTHEIST
29%
 29%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 27

Wolfborn

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My fave album is To Mega Therion, but in this case I would choose Into the Pandemonium. Monotheist wouldn't be a bad choise either, but I would leave Morbid Tales away from this idea. Playing M.T. in it's whole entity wouldn't be that big change to what they have allready done.
apollyontheist

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 5:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My all-time favorite song is "Nocturnal Fear", which would be the only reason I'd choose MT. TMT performed start-to-finish doesn't excite me as much as ITP does. I almost voted for that, but I chose Monotheist. It's my favorite album and the new songs were easily the highlights of the concert I saw in Minneapolis. Simple as that.
vornn

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"To Mega Therion", the album of albums.
D
Triptykon.net

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 11:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vornn! Whats up bro?

Haven't seen you in here for a while Smile

/end derail
vornn

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 1:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am the travelling spirit now D. Working building the railway all over Eastern Canada and the company feeds me, and puts me up in hotels at their own expense. I work a ton though, often times 7 days straight for upwards to 3 wks, but I like the money and not being responsible for a home right now. It was time for me to recreate myself somehow, to reinvigurate and the only way I knew how to do that is through some form of extreme stress or suffering, in this case serious physical labour cause everything we use to construct the railway is pretty heavy or requires serious aerobic stamina, believe me, it is damn hard. Some days I just want to give up but I never throw in the towel, never. My next excursion might be to try the oildrigs just to say I did that too, and maybe even the Foreign Legion if I get crazy enough about the thought. For me, the stress has a carry over when I triumph day by day into a higher spiritual development, this is a system I use to be content as an individual.

The freedom I now have has released a tremendous burden,

Hello to all my friends at the CF forum,

At this very moment I am sitting in an internet cafe with the ipod on, got me 4 days off until I return to work,

As long as I got my blender packed in my luggage so I can mix my own protein drinks and a store relatively close by to the job site I am happy.
Wizard_of_Odd

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 5:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would love to see Monotheist performed in its entirety. I just love that album(I love all their albums, of course), but Monotheist would make for such a nice, dark show.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Triptykon/Celtic Frost/Hellhammer Forum Index -> Celtic Frost General Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: