Triptykon/Celtic Frost/Hellhammer Triptykon/Celtic Frost/Hellhammer Forum Index FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Register Log in to check your private messages Log in Delineation
Oh Gawd... Things I hate!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 24, 25, 26, 27  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Triptykon/Celtic Frost/Hellhammer Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DrMorbid
Triptykon.net

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 7:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep. Supposedly, won't be too expensive, should they not decide to make it a warranty, even though it's not.

Have been looking for suppliers, but they have lots of other screens, but not these yet. 50 euros is reasonable, I guess. I just started getting warmed up with it, too.
www.hellhammer.org
www.demonentrails.com
www.onlydeathisreal.com
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
D
Triptykon.net

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ultra Christian family members that despite knowing my views on their annoying habits of inserting phrases like "Praise Him" and "For His Glory" at the end of simple FB statuses like "Oh Wow, just heard this amazing song by ______, Praise God!" and "Hi, just checking in to see how you are doing, Praise God", still doing so. On their pages is one thing, to each his own. But attached to my photo albums etc. is just nauseating and warrants instant deletion.

Praise God!
SigSwat551

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Speed traps in the middle of fucking nowhere. How are these going to improve safety? Even if I wanted to I could not find anything to hit.....except a fucking meadow.
SigSwat551

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Revoked drivers licenses.
Knucklehead

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oof. Sorry to hear, kid.

CF: 84-93, 01-08. R.I.P.
HippieThrasher

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

D wrote:
Ultra Christian family members that despite knowing my views on their annoying habits of inserting phrases like "Praise Him" and "For His Glory" at the end of simple FB statuses like "Oh Wow, just heard this amazing song by ______, Praise God!" and "Hi, just checking in to see how you are doing, Praise God", still doing so. On their pages is one thing, to each his own. But attached to my photo albums etc. is just nauseating and warrants instant deletion.

Praise God!

Perhaps you should return the favor, i.e. "Jumpin' Barefoot Jesus on a hotplate, this weather is sultry today!" Or "Christ in a cartoon, I'm craving chocolate mint chip ice cream!"
Marcin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Weedings! - btw, I all. Haven't been here for a while - hate those. Family gathering, dancing and idiotic games to be played by all who attend ;/

Same experience here?
chrisdavisjr

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My fucking job.
Knucklehead

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 12:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Marcin wrote:
Weedings! - btw, I all. Haven't been here for a while - hate those. Family gathering, dancing and idiotic games to be played by all who attend ;/

Same experience here?

I think the games and skits are more of a Euro phenomenon.

Over here, it is mostly just eating and drinking. And dancing, if you are into that sort of thing.

Purity Control

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Social-fucking-Media....although give it a week or two and I'll love it again.
D
Triptykon.net

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HippieThrasher wrote:

Perhaps you should return the favor, i.e. "Jumpin' Barefoot Jesus on a hotplate, this weather is sultry today!" Or "Christ in a cartoon, I'm craving chocolate mint chip ice cream!"

HA! Smile
1349.com
darkfortress.org
D
Triptykon.net

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Those who invest thousands in anti bark technology for dogs only to never use any of it, and instead get up and run across the house every 15 minutes, 24hrs per day, to where up to ten of them are kenneled and yell "Qui-yyyyetttt!" Or walk past and softly say "you're fine...."

Yeah...that works real good @_@

Edit: Oh...almost forgot ...

God is good!
1349.com
darkfortress.org
Knucklehead

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

D wrote:
Those who invest thousands in anti bark technology for dogs only to never use any of it, and instead get up and run across the house every 15 minutes, 24hrs per day, to where up to ten of them are kenneled and yell "Qui-yyyyetttt!" Or walk past and softly say "you're fine...."

Yeah...that works real good @_@

My father-in-law has a lake house that we use quite a bit in the summer. I grew up in the country and we never really observed leash laws. But we apparently have a lot of city folk around us and they have begun to complain in the last year, or so. The final straw was the neighbors next to us, who demolished a nice little stand of woods on their lot, standing on their balcony and telling my dog Sam to go home. Useless.

The problem is, the dog does not come when called ... so I bought an electronic training color. On our last trip out, he learned that their are several places in the neighborhood that hurt when I call his name and he doesn't respond appropriately. It was very satisfying to seem him come trotting home.

D
Triptykon.net

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Religious holidays that force me into family gatherings. I take no issue with the family gathering part, it's the idea that it only seems to happen centered around Christian anniversaries. I suppose I can see why this works, though, as for that many people to be able to be free of busy schedules at the same time is near impossible unless a date of mutual observance is forced unto all.

/meh. I just don't like religious holidays. At least this one is centered around the idea of observance, rather than buying and giving shit that no one needs, nor will ever use. Oh and there's Kielbasa and Feta, one of the few benefits of being split right down the center Greek/Polish.
1349.com
darkfortress.org
MEGIDDO

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Things I hate ? oh , there 's so many but first of all :
hypocrisy, bad faith, lies, deceit, disrespect , being politically correct, good appearances. relations of good neighborhood mandatory (that is why I never talk to my neighbors), those who say that I must think, say, do.
those who hate dogs and cats and other animals ... Animals never lie . cruelty in general.
The worst, for me is human stupidity, a bottomless pit really .
oh, I forgot one thing: bad drivers. My work brings me to be very often on the road. this is crazy as the road is an excellent laboratory for human attitudes ,emotions and reactions. very revealing .
that' s enough for today ...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Triptykon/Celtic Frost/Hellhammer Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 24, 25, 26, 27  Next
Page 25 of 27

Jump to: