Triptykon/Celtic Frost/Hellhammer Triptykon/Celtic Frost/Hellhammer Forum Index FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Register Log in to check your private messages Log in Delineation
Your social status. (Introduce Yourself)
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 21, 22, 23  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Triptykon/Celtic Frost/Hellhammer Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Marcin

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:10 pm    Post subject: Your social status. (Introduce Yourself) Reply with quote

Tryin' to become more opend in our HH/CF/TRYP-fan familly, lets talk about our social states. I'm studying British philology and hoping to reach school classrooms as a teacher in next year Wink

Mod edit: Title Clarification

SigSwat551

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maried and two children. Engineering degree in electronics. Currently i'm a senior telecom network architect (basicly i'm responsible for the longterm infrastucture vision and technology selection within my company). Because it's fun i'm also a guest lecturer at a technical university.
Elohim

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Married, two children, masters degree in cultural sciences, working at the Rijksmuseum as head logistics and currently busy with several musical projects.
Opolus

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WTF? Rolling Eyes
SigSwat551

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Opolus wrote:
WTF? Rolling Eyes

Please elaborate.
chrisdavisjr

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm a university drop out/slacker/waste of space and fiercely proud of it; a would-be lothario with the social skills of a hermit, the looks and charm of a battered crab and the wit and graces of a caveman; unqualified to perform any real function in any kind of society but made too proud by feeble delusions of intellect and superiority to perform the menial tasks to which I am best suited; a relentless daydreamer, a barely tolerable musician who knows bits of songs but not whole pieces of music and a bullshit artist par excellence.

I have a B-TEC National Diploma in Music Technology and Sound Design, double merit grade.

Is that the sort of thing you wanted to know?
D
Triptykon.net

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

chrisdavisjr wrote:
I'm a university drop out/slacker/waste of space and fiercely proud of it; a would-be lothario with the social skills of a hermit, the looks and charm of a battered crab and the wit and graces of a caveman; unqualified to perform any real function in any kind of society but made too proud by feeble delusions of intellect and superiority to perform the menial tasks to which I am best suited; a relentless daydreamer, a barely tolerable musician who knows bits of songs but not whole pieces of music and a bullshit artist par excellence.

I have a B-TEC National Diploma in Music Technology and Sound Design, double merit grade.

/clap

Excellent Wink
1349.com
darkfortress.org
SigSwat551

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

chrisdavisjr wrote:
.... a relentless daydreamer, ....

LOL i must say that's something i'm also really REALLY good at.
dude

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chrisdavisjr wrote:

i could sign that but i dont have any grade or degree at all.
DrMorbid
Triptykon.net

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How do you get by in Germany, where degree is more important than actual, on the job capability?
www.hellhammer.org
www.demonentrails.com
www.onlydeathisreal.com
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
exan

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Married with 2 children. Global Manufacturing Solutions Director for a large Electrical Supply Company. I also own a Real Estate Title Abstracting Company. I have recently gone back to school as well. I stay busy.

Last edited by exan on Tue Dec 08, 2009 1:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
DrMorbid
Triptykon.net

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Opolus wrote:
WTF? Rolling Eyes

I'm figuring this is going to be the "introduce yourself" thread that many forums have. We sort of have on in the "welcome" thread, but I don't see any harm in having a distinct one, since that one isn't dedicated for that purpose. I don't mind these types of threads here, as it gives us some material to keep visiting the forum for while we're waiting on news from Tom. They help promote the community aspect that we've had running for...wow...ten years now.

Am I correct in the assumption, marcin? If you guys want a sticky, I don't mind. Just give me the word.
www.hellhammer.org
www.demonentrails.com
www.onlydeathisreal.com

Last edited by DrMorbid on Mon Dec 07, 2009 2:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
vornn

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am 36 yrs old. Unmarried, but am engaged to one of the strongest women I have ever met. We have loved and fought for 12 yrs last month. I also have one 10 year old daughter with her and a 12 year old daughter with my ex.

I have a college degree in Funeral Services, and 20 years experience and study pertaining to exercise, nutrition, pharmacology, physiology, human anatomy and performance enhancement (why I don't get certified is beyond me), and I am an experienced Floorhand (Roughneck) on one of the largest rigs in Canada.
Opolus

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DrMorbid wrote:
Opolus wrote:
WTF? Rolling Eyes

I'm figuring this is going to be the "introduce yourself" thread that many forums have. We sort of have on in the "welcome" thread, but I don't see any harm in having a distinct one, since that one isn't dedicated for that purpose. I don't mind these types of threads here, as it gives us some material to keep visiting the forum for while we're waiting on news from Tom. They help promote the community aspect that we've had running for...wow...ten years now.

Am I correct in the assumption, Sig? If you guys want a sticky, I don't mind. Just give me the word.

Ah, you can always count on the ever-so-positve Doc, right?! Wink
SigSwat551

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Opolus wrote:
Ah, you can always count on the ever-so-positve Doc, right?! Wink

WTF?

DrMorbid wrote:
I'm figuring this is going to be the "introduce yourself" thread that many forums have. We sort of have on in the "welcome" thread, but I don't see any harm in having a distinct one, since that one isn't dedicated for that purpose.

After hanging around here for a while now i felt more comfortable/willing in sharing more info about myself. In the welcome thread i merely expressed my admiration for HH/CF as the reason for joining the forum. Don't know if this has to be a sticky though.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Triptykon/Celtic Frost/Hellhammer Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 21, 22, 23  Next
Page 1 of 23

Jump to: