Triptykon/Celtic Frost/Hellhammer Triptykon/Celtic Frost/Hellhammer Forum Index FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Register Log in to check your private messages Log in Delineation
Paris attacks

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Triptykon/Celtic Frost/Hellhammer Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Akhenaton

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2015 6:04 am    Post subject: Paris attacks Reply with quote

I know that we have some French forum members here, & I want to extend my sympathies towards you. I know that Canada has offered all possible assistance, & I'm personally devastated thinking about our brothers & sisters being massacred at a concert. Love to you from Montréal.
Knucklehead

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2015 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would echo Akhenaton's sentiments. France has been an ally to the United States since this country's founding -- a relationship that certainly has had highs and lows, but a longstanding relationship nonetheless. I am sure the United States will provide whatever assistance in the days ahead that France requires.

On a different level, however, Friday appears to me to have been an attack on Fraternité, aimed at the heart of French culture, calculated to cause the most destabilization through the deaths of regular people, enjoying their Friday night. My condolences to all in France, and those with family and friends in France, who lost loves ones or who are now trying to make sense of this assault.

Vive la République.

CF: 84-93, 01-08. R.I.P.
Akhenaton

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 3:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Knucklehead wrote:
I would echo Akhenaton's sentiments. France has been an ally to the United States since this country's founding.

Indeed. They gifted the USA with the Statue Of Liberty if I'm not mistaken? That is a potent symbol.
DrMorbid
Triptykon.net

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Akhenaton wrote:
Knucklehead wrote:
I would echo Akhenaton's sentiments. France has been an ally to the United States since this country's founding.

Indeed. They gifted the USA with the Statue Of Liberty if I'm not mistaken? That is a potent symbol.

A potent symbol of the past.

The only thing I can hope here is as allied forces go over to handle the situation, Europe doesn't do what it continually does, which is pack its assets up the moment the US arrives, then denounces the US and paints the war as its mission all along-exactly what took place during the Libya mission, which was started to "protect [insert European country here] assets". It also was started invoking France's charter that allows them overseas missions for pretty much any reason. However, people have short memories out here and are not really interested in knowing how their own countries operate.
www.hellhammer.org
www.demonentrails.com
www.onlydeathisreal.com
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Knucklehead

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Akhenaton wrote:
Knucklehead wrote:

And, perhaps more importantly, support during our Revolutionary War, which ended in Paris in 1783 when England and the United States signed a peace treaty.

Akhenaton

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There was also this:
https://youtube.com/watch?v=oF9qEVIR118
Knucklehead

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Akhenaton wrote:
There was also this:
https://youtube.com/watch?v=oF9qEVIR118

Well, that was just doing what needed to be done.

And, let's not forget that a bunch of brave, young, Canadian men landed at Juno beach in Normandy, not knowing what they were going to face but dedicated to the principle that Nazi aggression must be checked.

MEGIDDO

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for your support . much appreciated.
what can I say except that the whole country is in shock. More than Charlie Hebdo. they attacked our young people and our way of life: going to restaurant , have a drink with friends in a café in the evening, go to a concert and party, go to football match . The testimonies that arise here and there about what happened at the Bataclan is simply abominable. For me, nothing, absolutely nothing, will justify such acts .For too many years, we let go and develop these monsters in our society in the name of tolerance and cultural diversity. And here's the final result . We also made mistakes in a near past: for example Libya . We could see now the situation
politic creates so greedy men.
Right now, A single feeling is growing within us: Hatred, pure Hatred against these people, but also Disgust against our leaders who did nothing when it was needed. More personally, I think it is only one remedy to eradicate these butchers: The law of Thalion, nothing more.
even today, the intervention of order forces ended up killing three bastards, including a woman who operated his explosive belt near Paris. They seemed to prepare another attack in the business district of La Defense in Paris . AK 47 yet spoken in the city.
So believe me , now we are woken up and still standing
La vie n'est pas belle , la vie n' est pas rose .
we 're not naïve : this is just the beginning

stay safe , all of you .
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Triptykon/Celtic Frost/Hellhammer Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: