Triptykon/Celtic Frost/Hellhammer Triptykon/Celtic Frost/Hellhammer Forum Index FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Register Log in to check your private messages Log in Delineation
Apollyon Sun demos

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Triptykon/Celtic Frost/Hellhammer Forum Index -> Trade Info Exchange
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CernunnosTrismegistus

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:19 am    Post subject: Apollyon Sun demos Reply with quote

Has anyone come across the two demos AS released before and after their only official releases? I haven't been able to find them anywhere and would be very interested in hearing them, particularly for the Celtic Frost remakes and the song from their website that sounds definitely like an early version of "Myopic Empire".

I apologize if I am running afoul any kind of policy about asking for links. I just happened to see a lot of other threads asking for demos, so I figured this would be okay to ask.
Paulie

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not a fan of bootlegs (particularly when it's tantamount to taking money away from artists) since most are garbage, and I'm not a "filesharing" guy at all - But I too would be terribly interested in hearing any otherwise-unheard AS. I'm a big fan of the full-length in particular.

All the best,
PAULIE
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Triptykon/Celtic Frost/Hellhammer Forum Index -> Trade Info Exchange All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: