Triptykon/Celtic Frost/Hellhammer Triptykon/Celtic Frost/Hellhammer Forum Index FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Register Log in to check your private messages Log in Delineation
Monotheist Live

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Triptykon/Celtic Frost/Hellhammer Forum Index -> Trade Info Exchange
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Inferno

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:14 am    Post subject: Monotheist Live Reply with quote

I'm wondering what songs off the monotheist album have been performed live...I know that CF used totengott as their intro tape, and Synagoga/Winter and Ain Elohim were played nearly every concert. I've also seen Progeny and Ground in some tracklists but unfortunately never came across any video yet.

Are there any songs I'm missing? I'm thinking specifically about Domain of Decay and Os Abysmi Vel Daath, as those seem suited to a live performance..
Zane Reed Johnson
Triptykon.net

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Inferno,

Your listing seems correct:

1. I believe "Totengott" was the intro, "Winter" was the outro for nearly every show from 2006 to 2007.

2. "Progeny" was played on the first few concerts that CF gave in 2006 - it might have only last two shows?

3. "Ain Elohim" and "Synagoga Satanae" were played at nearly every single show from 2006 to 2007.

4. "Ground" was part of CF's shows, but I think it fluctuated with their set lists - meaning, sometimes it was included, sometimes not. I believe the last time they performed it was during their UK tour in 2007?

I don't believe any other songs from the album were ever played, but Tom might need to correct us on that.
www.celticfrost.com
www.hellhammer.org
www.demonentrails.com
www.onlydeathisreal.com
Inferno

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Saw a thread where a live attendee to a Triptykon show reported that they played Domain of Decay. So, for that album that leaves only Os Abysmi and Temple of Depression that have not been performed live, besides the more ambient tracks.

I hope to see them one day.
MEGIDDO

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

. So, for that album that leaves only Os Abysmi and Temple of Depression that have not been performed live, besides the more ambient tracks.

I hope to see them one day.[/quote]

... you could add "Obscured" .
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Triptykon/Celtic Frost/Hellhammer Forum Index -> Trade Info Exchange All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: