Triptykon/Celtic Frost/Hellhammer Triptykon/Celtic Frost/Hellhammer Forum Index FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Register Log in to check your private messages Log in Delineation
at the bunker in birchwil.....

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Triptykon/Celtic Frost/Hellhammer Forum Index -> Hellhammer General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
leisemeise

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:10 pm    Post subject: at the bunker in birchwil..... Reply with quote

dear tom and all other fans of swiss extreme metal....i've been to the bunker in birchwil on april 10 with a friend and we got the key to enter the big heavy metal door...... it is still a practice room for a band but they play eric clapton e.g. we asked the facility manager but he didn't know your name....we had "only death is real" with us and showed him the pictures....he believed us and let us take some photos an breath the air inside for a while....it was a wonderful moment being at this place......we also have been at the corner at dorfstrasse where most of the photos in your book where made.....if anybody, maybe tom, want some photos you have to give me your e-mail adress so i send you some of our pictures we made in the style of early hellhammer.....hohlgasse of course too-nice place but nearly all trees were cut down....after that we drove to the giger museum and stayed there in a nice hotel near by.....it was a wonderful journey but: we got a little bit mad about the prices in switzerland..next time we bring our own beer, wine and the oter food.....now we are waiting for the next album and of course the new dvd....hope they're coming soon.....september 20th is my birthday ;-))))

you can see the pictures in:
triptykon general discussion delineation II "may"
peterott

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice report Smile

Do you have some pictures to share?
DrMorbid
Triptykon.net

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very picture heavy!

http://www.triptykon.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2228

I'll clean up a bit by locking this and we'll keep all discussion there (despite it being a Hellhammer historical documentation).

Thanks to leisemeise again for the excellent documentation!
www.hellhammer.org
www.demonentrails.com
www.onlydeathisreal.com
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Triptykon/Celtic Frost/Hellhammer Forum Index -> Hellhammer General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: