Triptykon/Celtic Frost/Hellhammer Triptykon/Celtic Frost/Hellhammer Forum Index FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Register Log in to check your private messages Log in Delineation
Enlighten me.......magick
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Triptykon/Celtic Frost/Hellhammer Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SigSwat551

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My number is 721,5. Figure that one out guys Very Happy
Ramon1969

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2016 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SigSwat551 wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fY2uSBiOVHs
SigSwat551

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2016 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ramon1969 wrote:
SigSwat551 wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fY2uSBiOVHs

Hmmm,.....Ramon thank you for the link....VERY interesting. But now the .5 Very Happy
SigSwat551

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2016 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

F**k me. I am also the lamb. Found this :http://biblehub.com/greek/721.htm

But this is not how have chosen the number. My calculation (666[nature]+777[god])/2=721.5[mankind]. The trinity in my opinion.
Akhenaton

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 3:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SigSwat551 wrote:
Frost&Fire...Ack....a little late but i want to thank you for sharing your knowledge. It may sound a little dramatic but last monday i crossed the abyss and found my true will. It was a magical experience.

You're welcome! There are these core transcendental experiences common to all systems of attainment, & AC's work was to delve into them & make it applicable to anyone. He said that many are those who attain without a systematized awareness of it. What the schools do is to offer a tried & ready platform. In the end, it's really one's own personal symbologia used, as a key, which can unlock THAT door. The role of any 'Master' in the Art is to show ' A Way'. The point is that all men & women have a higher self/soul/atman/ka/guardian angel etc. which can be contacted. The evolution of our species may be intrinsically linked to that experience, & if it was finally released from the chains of religion & esoteric mumbo jumbo then the matter could be reviewed intelligently, & under it's own merits each to him/herself.
SigSwat551

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Akhenaton wrote:
SigSwat551 wrote:
Frost&Fire...Ack....a little late but i want to thank you for sharing your knowledge. It may sound a little dramatic but last monday i crossed the abyss and found my true will. It was a magical experience.

You're welcome! There are these core transcendental experiences common to all systems of attainment, & AC's work was to delve into them & make it applicable to anyone. He said that many are those who attain without a systematized awareness of it. What the schools do is to offer a tried & ready platform. In the end, it's really one's own personal symbologia used, as a key, which can unlock THAT door. The role of any 'Master' in the Art is to show ' A Way'. The point is that all men & women have a higher self/soul/atman/ka/guardian angel etc. which can be contacted. The evolution of our species may be intrinsically linked to that experience, & if it was finally released from the chains of religion & esoteric mumbo jumbo then the matter could be reviewed intelligently, & under it's own merits each to him/herself.

Yes....the mumbo jumbo has to go. I have high hopes that science will unravel and demystify the topic at hand. It was my personal key to unlock the door......knowledge.....and a trigger that made me put the pieces of the puzzle together.
Akhenaton

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 1:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SigSwat551 wrote:
Akhenaton wrote:
SigSwat551 wrote:

Yes....the mumbo jumbo has to go. I have high hopes that science will unravel and demystify the topic at hand. It was my personal key to unlock the door......knowledge.....and a trigger that made me put the pieces of the puzzle together.
Think of a child who has the loving arms of his/her parents around & has no other need for sustenance... The mind of this child dreams & experiences a 'nightmare'. The child is asleep cushioned & warm, but the consciousness lives, & within that state knows it's own fragility. 'Life' is not secure, but Love is (the comfort of the parents over the crying child). The 'abyss' is real, death is real, but love is also real. If the Universe is a continuum with elastic & permeable qualities, then it's possible that we are creating our own world using the tools that we have- & the Universe presents us with geniuses- souls on fire - who miraculously show us infinity & possibility.Everything that we could ever do as a race is not permanent, yet there is something inside of everyone which is.
SigSwat551

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 8:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination ~ Albert Einstein.

And then there are those who just want to see the world burn. We have the choice to trancent but also to decent. But it is our choice and our choice alone.
SigSwat551

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Opening THAT door was fricking scary though Confused
SigSwat551

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SigSwat551 wrote:
Opening THAT door was fricking scary though Confused

The fear has gone....i made an enemy in the process.....lesson learned.
drterror666

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Magick teaches us a few things:

1) We are alone; fate is yours alone

2) Gods are fake

3) The mind is a powerful, understated organ

4) Crowley was a charlatan

5) Magick = $$$
SigSwat551

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 11:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

drterror666 wrote:
Magick teaches us a few things:

1) We are alone; fate is yours alone

2) Gods are fake

3) The mind is a powerful, understated organ

4) Crowley was a charlatan

5) Magick = $$$

For me Magick is about balance. Balance with the worlds within yourself and balance with the worlds outside of you. They are all connected. And i wholeheartedly agree with you on point 3) Very Happy
drterror666

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I studied the occult a while back (like you do) and I found a lot of evidence that pointed to the focal point of any ritual as being the mind. Creative visualisation is the key, which, in itself, is a very difficult art to master. You can ditch your physical altars, athames, candles, whatever. As long as you can visualise properly, you can, literally, work magick! It only takes (a lot of) practice and you can do it anywhere you want to.

All other paths are constructed to make $$$...
SigSwat551

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

drterror666 wrote:
I studied the occult a while back (like you do) and I found a lot of evidence that pointed to the focal point of any ritual as being the mind. Creative visualisation is the key, which, in itself, is a very difficult art to master. You can ditch your physical altars, athames, candles, whatever. As long as you can visualise properly, you can, literally, work magick! It only takes (a lot of) practice and you can do it anywhere you want to.

All other paths are constructed to make $$$...

I did not study the occult in depth. I was on a search to find my place in this universe..and i believe i found it. Besides the occult i learned a lot through the various people i have met and the things i've read. It's a wonderful story. From this point forward i can only grow further, it has only just begun. And by the way.......in hindsight i also don't agree with point 3). I need to read the words more carefully before i post a response......i am working on that Laughing
SigSwat551

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ONLY DEATH IS REAL....NIHIL VERUM NISI MORSE
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Triptykon/Celtic Frost/Hellhammer Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: