Triptykon/Celtic Frost/Hellhammer Triptykon/Celtic Frost/Hellhammer Forum Index FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Register Log in to check your private messages Log in Delineation
Enlighten me.......magick
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Triptykon/Celtic Frost/Hellhammer Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
drterror666

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SigSwat551 wrote:
I was on a search to find my place in this universe..and i believe i found it.

I know it's a bit Buddhist, but one of the greatest lessons you can learn is that you are a speck in the infinite. But, without that speck, this machine would fall apart.
SigSwat551

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

drterror666 wrote:
SigSwat551 wrote:

I know it's a bit Buddhist, but one of the greatest lessons you can learn is that you are a speck in the infinite. But, without that speck, this machine would fall apart.

You speak the truth!

PS. I would like your sig even more if you replaced Gilles de Rais with Marquis de Sade.
drterror666

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SigSwat551 wrote:
drterror666 wrote:
SigSwat551 wrote:

You speak the truth!

PS. I would like your sig even more if you replaced Gilles de Rais with Marquis de Sade.

Well, I could replace it, but then I'd be misquoting the lyrics to Into the Crypt of Rays!
SigSwat551

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

drterror666 wrote:
SigSwat551 wrote:
drterror666 wrote:
SigSwat551 wrote:

You speak the truth!

Well, I could replace it, but then I'd be misquoting the lyrics to Into the Crypt of Rays!

Very Happy I realy, REALY like you Doc!
drterror666

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SigSwat551 wrote:
drterror666 wrote:
SigSwat551 wrote:
drterror666 wrote:
SigSwat551 wrote:

You speak the truth!

Very Happy I realy, REALY like you Doc!

Thank you Smile
drterror666

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

When people ask me about magick, the occult, etc. and say that this stuff is impossible, I remind them that the cosmic environment they live in is impossible. Current thinking is beginning to delve into the possibility of other universes out there in, what some cosmologists are calling, the Void. They surmise that the Void is an infinite mass of activity that, when the conditions are right, can create entire universes. The key word there is infinity; I mean, how do you even imagine that as a human? The thing is, I was already thinking like this when I was 9! I couldn't understand why the map of the universe in my book had walls. I wondered what was outside the walls! Every theory I read just threw up other unexplainable questions, when the truth, in my opinion, had to be that there were no walls and we just had to embrace the existence of an infinite expanse.

Or, maybe I've been listening to too much Darkspace!!!
SigSwat551

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like to think our universe is only limited by our imagination. If we can imagine it then we will find a way to realise it in the ‘real’ outside world. As a child I could spend hours on my own thinking and daydreaming about stuff. The sense of childlike wonder and discovery were beautiful things. Somehow when growing older I lost this feeling but luckily this had returned. I don’t know if THE truth exists or that we can comprehend it. Wat is true for me does not have to be the truth for anybody else. Listening to Darkspace was quite an experience:

- At first it sooths you and just when you are totally relaxed it jump scares you with loud noises…..a wake-up call if you will.
- Later on it gives me the feeling that we are alone in the universe. I didn’t like that feeling.

About magic: just like other sources like religion, mythology, science, society, interaction with other people etc. there is a lot to learn. I kind of feel that all of it revolves around the same theme: getting to grips with yourself and the outside world and finding a balance.

PS I wouldn't listen to Darkspace to much. You know how the saying goes: you can have too much of a good thing. Smile

Last edited by SigSwat551 on Mon Feb 20, 2017 5:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
drterror666

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What would life be without mysteries? It would be even better with more open-minded people.

As an aside, Darkspace are definitely one to listen to every now and then. Have you heard any Earth & Pillars? They'll bring you back down to Earth!!!
SigSwat551

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's hard to let go of thinking in, and also acting upon, dualities while there are so many shades of grey.
SigSwat551

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you all for contributing in this thread. It helped me alot during a difficult time. The good thing that came out of it is that i found my true self again. On my search i did hurt the ones i love most...that includes myself. Things are going really well at the moment. Again....thank you for taking a moment of your valuable time to contribute. The abyss is real. When i am ready to do so i will post a little more about this in less cryptic wording.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Triptykon/Celtic Frost/Hellhammer Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: