Triptykon/Celtic Frost/Hellhammer Triptykon/Celtic Frost/Hellhammer Forum Index FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Register Log in to check your private messages Log in Delineation
"Melana Chasmata" Now Available For Pre-order
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Triptykon/Celtic Frost/Hellhammer Forum Index -> Triptykon General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Knucklehead

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 11:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Woohoo!

CM Distro just sent me email saying that MC has shipped.

CF: 84-93, 01-08. R.I.P.
Galaxigrl68

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 6:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you, McDeath for sharing in my happiness!
Have no fear, Knucklehead- you got your notification and yours should arrive soon! I revel in your future joy and also, along with anyone else still expecting their glorious package! Twisted Evil

www.myspace.com/helioscreedtributealbum
D
Triptykon.net

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That deluxe package is pure sexiness. So cool to see you guys finally getting them. I had to settle for the brick and mortar local shop release, but I'm not too disappointed at all. The music within is what matters most to me, and as cool as all the extras would be, I have my appointment scheduled for my new band related left arm tats, which I poured every ounce of my graphic design skill behind to get it just right. Can't wait to show it to you all. Wink

This album is so damn inspiring. The sheer amount of shit I've accomplished this week alone while listening to it is near staggering. Everything from convincing a very jaded Texan to buy 2 grand in diamond blades sight unseen over the phone, (while Black Snow played on my laptop) to securing a position as bi monthly weekend editor on one the internets top video gaming sites. The power of music is never, ever to be underestimated. It drives, compels, and evokes actual physical change.

Incidentally, the release of this album coincided with a huge milestone in my life, and I'm still left speechless how well the music complements the event, and it was downright eerie to learn of the albums creation process coinciding with many similar changes my life endured. A more personal record, for me, there has never been. I will be buried with this record when my time comes, at at my wake it shall be played start to finish.

I could literally drone on for hours of this music's importance to me, and perhaps I will, but to where it should be directed. Anyway..... all of you getting your packages in this weekend, crank it loud, and often. Lets all shake the planet and crack its crust under it's sheer atomic weight. Wink
1349.com
darkfortress.org
TODESKING

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 9:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Finally i've received the BREATHING-7" in red Vinyl from Century Media. But i'm still waiting for Melana Chasmata in clear Vinyl. Has anybody received this Version yet ?
Knucklehead

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Strange -- I received the single some time ago. Did others in Europe receive it late?

Yesterday, when we returned home, I was a very excited because there was a package sitting on our porch. However, it turned out to be an order I placed at Hell's Headbangers -- Katharsis' Fourth Reich and Voor's demos.

Maybe on Monday.

TODESKING

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 5:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A couple of weeks agoi've also received the black Version of BREATHING by Century Media-Germany. In Germany the red Vinyl was sold out and so I've pre-ordered this Version in USA. That's why it took so long time. But what's about the clear Vinyl Version of M.C. which i also ordered by Century Media Germany ???
4 weeks ago i've received the green Vinyl...
Knucklehead

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your account at CM Europe clearly shows that you ordered the clear vinyl, as well?

I know that I attempted to purchase the single additionally, as a separate transaction (and a complete afterthought) from the red. I never pulled the final trigger and it clearly did not appear in my account history.

TODESKING

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Knucklehead wrote:
Your account at CM Europe clearly shows that you ordered the clear vinyl, as well?

YES,Knucklehead.I've ordered and payed at the 14th of March the transparent Vinyl and the deluxe cd-box set....Until today my status is the same. i'm really pissed off. What's wrong with Century Media ?
Knucklehead

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This roll-out has been less than smooth.

Knucklehead

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Package arrived. See you in a couple of weeks.

ApolloXI

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 12:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah got my 2xLP pack today at long last. It's quite the package isn't it? *Heavy*.

Say what you want about Triptykon and CM, the product they put out is pretty much peerless. And this week it's especially poignant to note that the artwork on the gatefold and throughout the booklet is absolutely stunning. It's quite a lot for the music to live up to isnt' it? Smile
Paulie

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I finally at long last got an email on May 30th that my so-called "preorder" for the album has now been shipped. lol

Best,
PAULIE
Ramon1969

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Paulie wrote:
I finally at long last got an email on May 30th that my so-called "preorder" for the album has now been shipped. lol

Best,
PAULIE

Then let's hope that the package will arrive before Triptykon go to the US-Tour. *LOL*
Paulie

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Arrived today, with a massive seam-split. Not sure how to proceed with this, if at all... CM did a fine job with packaging it, I don't blame them for the damage, but it sucks to have a new / sealed item (and such a particularly beautiful one) arrive damaged. I've left the seal intact for the moment. Thoughts? (Edit - I emailed orders@CM and sent the photo with my order information, we'll see how it goes...)

First-world problems,
PAULIE
Knucklehead

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had that exact problem when Cultes des Ghoules' Henbane arrived at my house. I'm thinking a little Elmer's and a toothpick should fix it.

Of course, I've been meaning to start that little project for well over a year, now.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Triptykon/Celtic Frost/Hellhammer Forum Index -> Triptykon General Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 5 of 6

Jump to: