Triptykon/Celtic Frost/Hellhammer Triptykon/Celtic Frost/Hellhammer Forum Index FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Register Log in to check your private messages Log in Delineation
Delineation II: "Focus, Swiss Radio" (May 4, 2014)
Goto page 1, 2  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Triptykon/Celtic Frost/Hellhammer Forum Index -> Triptykon General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Ramon1969



Joined: 11 Aug 2009
Posts: 1002
Location: Switzerland

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 5:41 pm    Post subject: Delineation II: "Focus, Swiss Radio" (May 4, 2014) Reply with quote

Focus im Schweizer Radio SRF 3: Anna Maier spricht mit Triptykon Gitarrist/Sänger Tom Gabriel Warrior

Quote:
Im Rahmen der renommierten Talk-Sendung "Focus" sendet das Schweizer Radio SFR 3 am Montagabend um 20:03 Uhr ein ausführliches und äusserst offenes Gespräch zwischen der bekannten Schweizer Journalistin Anna Maier und Triptykon Sänger/Gitarrist Tom Gabriel Fischer (a.k.a. Tom Gabriel Warrior). Die darin beleuchteten Themen beinhalten Fischers Jugend, Hellhammer, das Verhältnis zu Martin Eric Ain, Triptykon, und vieles mehr.

Die 60-minütige Sendung wurde am 1. Mai in Zürich aufgezeichnet und wird nach der Ausstrahlung weiterhin als Podcast auf der SRF 3-Website verfügbar sein. Das Gespräch wurde in Fischers Muttersprache, Schweizerdeutsch, geführt.


Der Link zur Sendung, unter einem für solcherlei Medien offenbar unumgänglichen reisserischen Titel.

Radio SRF 3 live hören
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Svartmetall



Joined: 12 Mar 2009
Posts: 65

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Erm...in English?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Bubbles



Joined: 11 Mar 2014
Posts: 119
Location: Ukraine

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Svartmetall wrote:
Erm...in English?

Plus one. Rolling Eyes
_________________
Keep it beardy!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
DrMorbid
Triptykon.net


Joined: 04 Jan 2007
Posts: 5420
Location: Parts Unknown.

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"In the framework of the renowed Swiss-SFR 3 Radio program, "Focus", a detailed and very open conversation will be broadcast at 20:03 between well-known Swiss journalist Anna Maier and singer/guitarist Tom Gabriel Fischer (aka Tom Gabriel Warrior). The themes touched upon will be Tom's childhood, Hellhammer, Martin Eric Ain, Triptykon, and much more.

The sixty minute broadcast was recorded on May 1 in Zurich and will continue to be available in podcast form afterward.

The conversation was carried out in Tom's native language, Swiss-German."


*not a 1:1 translation
_________________
www.triptykon.net
https://www.facebook.com/triptykonofficial
www.celticfrost.com
www.hellhammer.org
www.demonentrails.com
www.onlydeathisreal.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Svartmetall



Joined: 12 Mar 2009
Posts: 65

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 12:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ahh, thanks for the translation.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Ramon1969



Joined: 11 Aug 2009
Posts: 1002
Location: Switzerland

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 6:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DrMorbid wrote:
"In the framework of the renowed Swiss-SFR 3 Radio program, "Focus", a detailed and very open conversation will be broadcast at 20:03 between well-known Swiss journalist Anna Maier and singer/guitarist Tom Gabriel Fischer (aka Tom Gabriel Warrior). The themes touched upon will be Tom's childhood, Hellhammer, Martin Eric Ain, Triptykon, and much more.

The sixty minute broadcast was recorded on May 1 in Zurich and will continue to be available in podcast form afterward.

The conversation was carried out in Tom's native language, Swiss-German."


*not a 1:1 translation

Thx, Doc!

Another possibility would have been an online translator... Wink
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
DrMorbid
Triptykon.net


Joined: 04 Jan 2007
Posts: 5420
Location: Parts Unknown.

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 7:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I need the practice.

#heh
_________________
www.triptykon.net
https://www.facebook.com/triptykonofficial
www.celticfrost.com
www.hellhammer.org
www.demonentrails.com
www.onlydeathisreal.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Svartmetall



Joined: 12 Mar 2009
Posts: 65

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ramon1969 wrote:
Another possibility would have been an online translator... Wink


Yeah, but you know what those things are like for accuracy; it would have come out something like

"In the superstructure of the lawnmower Swiss-SFR 3 Radio program, "Eye Problems", a detailed and very in the garden diatribe will be thrown into the air two thousand and three times between notorious Swiss wallpaper Anna Maier and howling violinist Tom Gabriel Fischer (aka WWF's Ultimate Warrior). The impressed-upon leitmotivs will be Tom's favourite large hadron colliders, Hellhammer, pre-marital arc welding, Triptykon, and much more.

Sixty of these one-minute transmissions were recorded on International Workers' Day in Zurich and pods may randomly form afterward.

The conversation was transported to Switzerland by a German."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Ramon1969



Joined: 11 Aug 2009
Posts: 1002
Location: Switzerland

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Svartmetall wrote:
Ramon1969 wrote:
Another possibility would have been an online translator... Wink


Yeah, but you know what those things are like for accuracy; it would have come out something like

"In the superstructure of the lawnmower Swiss-SFR 3 Radio program, "Eye Problems", a detailed and very in the garden diatribe will be thrown into the air two thousand and three times between notorious Swiss wallpaper Anna Maier and howling violinist Tom Gabriel Fischer (aka WWF's Ultimate Warrior). The impressed-upon leitmotivs will be Tom's favourite large hadron colliders, Hellhammer, pre-marital arc welding, Triptykon, and much more.

Sixty of these one-minute transmissions were recorded on International Workers' Day in Zurich and pods may randomly form afterward.

The conversation was transported to Switzerland by a German."

Fantastic! Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Tom Gabriel Fischer



Joined: 13 Jan 2007
Posts: 377
Location: Zurich, Switzerland

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Svartmetall wrote:
Yeah, but you know what those things are like for accuracy; it would have come out something like

"In the superstructure of the lawnmower Swiss-SFR 3 Radio program, "Eye Problems", a detailed and very in the garden diatribe will be thrown into the air two thousand and three times between notorious Swiss wallpaper Anna Maier and howling violinist Tom Gabriel Fischer (aka WWF's Ultimate Warrior). The impressed-upon leitmotivs will be Tom's favourite large hadron colliders, Hellhammer, pre-marital arc welding, Triptykon, and much more.

Sixty of these one-minute transmissions were recorded on International Workers' Day in Zurich and pods may randomly form afterward.

The conversation was transported to Switzerland by a German."



Incidentally, that's exactly what the original news release said.

Tom Gabriel Fischer


Last edited by Tom Gabriel Fischer on Mon May 05, 2014 7:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
SigSwat551



Joined: 30 Mar 2009
Posts: 1420
Location: Netherlands

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Svartmetall wrote:
Ramon1969 wrote:
Another possibility would have been an online translator... Wink


Yeah, but you know what those things are like for accuracy; it would have come out something like

"In the superstructure of the lawnmower Swiss-SFR 3 Radio program, "Eye Problems", a detailed and very in the garden diatribe will be thrown into the air two thousand and three times between notorious Swiss wallpaper Anna Maier and howling violinist Tom Gabriel Fischer (aka WWF's Ultimate Warrior). The impressed-upon leitmotivs will be Tom's favourite large hadron colliders, Hellhammer, pre-marital arc welding, Triptykon, and much more.

Sixty of these one-minute transmissions were recorded on International Workers' Day in Zurich and pods may randomly form afterward.

The conversation was transported to Switzerland by a German."


LOL Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SigSwat551



Joined: 30 Mar 2009
Posts: 1420
Location: Netherlands

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just noticed that the interview is in Schweizerdeutch. Which basically means i will not understand a word of what will be said. Bummer.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Knucklehead



Joined: 12 Jan 2007
Posts: 3779
Location: Atlanta, Georgia

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tom Gabriel Fischer wrote:
Svartmetall wrote:
Yeah, but you know what those things are like for accuracy; it would have come out something like

"In the superstructure of the lawnmower Swiss-SFR 3 Radio program, "Eye Problems", a detailed and very in the garden diatribe will be thrown into the air two thousand and three times between notorious Swiss wallpaper Anna Maier and howling violinist Tom Gabriel Fischer (aka WWF's Ultimate Warrior). The impressed-upon leitmotivs will be Tom's favourite large hadron colliders, Hellhammer, pre-marital arc welding, Triptykon, and much more.

Sixty of these one-minute transmissions were recorded on International Workers' Day in Zurich and pods may randomly form afterward.

The conversation was transported to Switzerland by a German."



Icidentally, that's exactly what the original news release said.

Tomm Gabriel Fischer

Laughing
_________________
I am Lazarus, risen from my tomb.

CF: 84-93, 01-08. R.I.P.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
nuke



Joined: 10 Dec 2008
Posts: 335
Location: Basel, Switzerland

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 7:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you guys would appreciate it, and with Toms approval, I could do a transcription/translation of the interview, like I've done before with another interview and the Celtic Frost documentary...

I actually haven't had time to listen to it yet, but I guess it's a pretty interesting interview!
_________________
"Celtic Frost - A Dying God" Documentary with English subtitles:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6HN8kGB4urg

Triptykon Facebook Fan Page:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/111028230150/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
DL



Joined: 12 Feb 2014
Posts: 105
Location: Stockholm

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 8:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nuke wrote:
If you guys would appreciate it, and with Toms approval, I could do a transcription/translation of the interview, like I've done before with another interview and the Celtic Frost documentary...

I actually haven't had time to listen to it yet, but I guess it's a pretty interesting interview!


You're a hero of tremendous class, nuke! Would definitely appreciate it!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Triptykon/Celtic Frost/Hellhammer Forum Index -> Triptykon General Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group