Triptykon/Celtic Frost/Hellhammer Triptykon/Celtic Frost/Hellhammer Forum Index FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Register Log in to check your private messages Log in Delineation
Delineation II: Indebtedness (Aug 20, 2018)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Triptykon/Celtic Frost/Hellhammer Forum Index -> Triptykon General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ramon1969

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 5:08 am    Post subject: Delineation II: Indebtedness (Aug 20, 2018) Reply with quote

"Indebtedness"
Svartmetall

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"And a third project, on stage only, that will visit the very beginning of my musical path."

A live Hellhammer manifestation of some sort? Colour me intrigued.
drterror666

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Covers of early NWOBHM / Speed / Black Metal?
Bubbles

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 10:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And what about mystical DVD, the rumors of which have been circulating since 2011.
DL

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Svartmetall wrote:
"And a third project, on stage only, that will visit the very beginning of my musical path."

I assumed he meant the full Requiem performed live.
Svartmetall

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe it's the 30th-anniversary-reunion Cold Lake gig?

*runs*
Bubbles

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Svartmetall wrote:
Maybe it's the 30th-anniversary-reunion Cold Lake gig?

I bet, if they'd do that, it would be the most epic and unexpecred event in CF history. My God, just imagine that - whole "Cold Lake" from top to down, perfomed live in it's entire, with complete CL line-up, once and only. It would be E-mf-PIC!
And you should know, I'm not some kind of shit-talker or joker. I'm a metalhead, I love all that satanic-666-darkness-inverted-cross stuff, also I love all the serious material that Triptykon brought, as long as I love good hard rock and heavy metal. CL was goodm, catchy songs, good and melodic vibes. But we all know that this just can't be "re-imagination" by Thomas Warrior.
But there is another question I want to talk with you guys. What in the hell is wrong with other CF stuff? "Mexican Radio" and "I Won't Dance" still one of my favorite CF's songs, cause that was the first songs I heard of them in the 2007(I know, I know, I was just a school boy), and ok they are too rockish, but there is one more album "Vanity/Nemesis" and there are lots of good songs to play live, why everybody forgot about this album?
DL

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DL wrote:
Svartmetall wrote:

...but, thinking about it, he did say the very beginning. Could it be that a festival, Wacken perhaps, have scheduled Tom for a (totally well-deserved!) special guest honour, so we would be up for a Hellhammer performance, a CF Requiem performance and a Triptykon performance?!? If this speculation is within parameters of truth, the awesomeness might make my jaw drop all the way to China!
Bubbles

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DL wrote:
DL wrote:
Svartmetall wrote:

...but, thinking about it, he did say the very beginning. Could it be that a festival, Wacken perhaps, have scheduled Tom for a (totally well-deserved!) special guest honour, so we would be up for a Hellhammer performance, a CF Requiem performance and a Triptykon performance?!? If this speculation is within parameters of truth, the awesomeness might make my jaw drop all the way to China!

But what about this line from official Hellhammer site:
"Hellhammer will never be resurrected...
...will never be reformed...
...will never return in any capacity to create, record, or play music live in any setting..."
DL

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2018 6:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I know, but people may change their minds... Or a special Hellhammer set by Triptykon perhaps?
If not, a Grave Hill reunion would be damn interesting too! Wink Laughing
Ramon1969

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2018 6:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bubbles wrote:
...will never return in any capacity to create, record, or play music live in any setting..."

Look HERE. Disussed already several times...

Marcin wrote:
You asked for it, here is a proper - I hope so! - translation Smile

POL
Kolejny projekt, o który muszę cię zapytać to zespół w hołdzie Hellhammer. Czy coś ruszyło się w tej sprawie? Wiem, że szukałeś odpowiedniego powodu. Może będzie nim 35-lecie powstania Hellhammer wypadające właśnie w 2017 roku?

Nad tym projektem również pracuję, lecz nie wiem, czy będzie gotowy w tym roku, choć chciałbym, aby tak się stało. Chciałem od razu zaznaczyć, że pojawienie się tego tribute bandu nie będzie miało nic wspólnego z żadną rocznicą. Nie jestem fanem celebrowania rocznic. Dla mnie coś takiego jest tanim chwytem albo wręcz aktem desperacji. Jeżeli w końcu to zrobię, to stanie się tak dlatego, że chcę zagrać na żywo piosenki Hellhammer, a wiele z nich nigdy nie zostało wykonanych przed publicznością, a nigdy pod szyldem Hellhammer. Marzy mi się, aby stało się to w tym roku, zobaczymy czy się uda. To musi się stać z właściwych powodów, muszę czuć, że to ma sens. Jeżeli to wypali, wszystko będzie tak jak sobie wymarzyłem, będę się starał utrzymać ten projekt przy życiu.

ENG
27-FEB-2017
Another project I want to talk about is Hellhammer tribute band. Has there been any progress on that? I know you were looking for a proper reason to do it. How about Hellhammer's 35th anniversary occuring n 2017?

Work is in progress. However I don't know if it will be completed this year. Still I want it to come to completion. Important note - emergence of this project is in no way releated to any kind of anniversary. That's not how I do things. I see it as a cheap marketing trick or even an act of desperation. When I will finaly do it, it will be done beacause I want to play Hellhammer's songs live. Most of them where never played in front of an audience and non under Hellhammer moniker. I would be more than happy to do it this year, we will see how things will go. It needs to be done for a reason and hold a true meaning. If it works out, as planned, I will try to keep this tribute band alive.

Bubbles

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2018 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ramon1969 wrote:
Bubbles wrote:

Look HERE. Disussed already several times...

Oh, I'm sorry, totally forgot about this one.

DL wrote:
Well, I know, but people may change their minds... Or a special Hellhammer set by Triptykon perhaps?
If not, a Grave Hill reunion would be damn interesting too! Wink Laughing

I agree with that (even if it was a joke). Maby some Grave Hill's stuff playing live? In "Only Death Is Real" I read about one recorded song from GH, named "Axe".
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Triptykon/Celtic Frost/Hellhammer Forum Index -> Triptykon General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: