Triptykon/Celtic Frost/Hellhammer Triptykon/Celtic Frost/Hellhammer Forum Index FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Register Log in to check your private messages Log in Delineation
Delineation II: Another Return (Jun 14, 2019)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Triptykon/Celtic Frost/Hellhammer Forum Index -> Hellhammer General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ramon1969

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2019 7:50 pm    Post subject: Delineation II: Another Return (Jun 14, 2019) Reply with quote

"Another Return"
Ramon1969

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2019 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Look at that Photo!
Bubbles

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2019 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

But what about Niryth?! Where is any single news about it? We already heard Hellhammer many times, and today new project is much more interesting.
Ramon1969

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2019 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bubbles wrote:
We already heard Hellhammer many times, and today new project is much more interesting.

You did heard Hellhammer live? Hellhammer never officially played a concert.
You must have been one of the inner circle who then had the opportunity to visit Hellhammer in the rehearsal room. No?
Bubbles

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2019 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ramon1969 wrote:
Bubbles wrote:
We already heard Hellhammer many times, and today new project is much more interesting.

You did heard Hellhammer live? Hellhammer never officially played a concert.
You must have been one of the inner circle who then had the opportunity to visit Hellhammer in the rehearsal room. No?

Yeah. Very good joke.
But we will not hear Hellhammer with Bruce Day or Steve Warrior. And I think that would not be any differences between "Triumph Of Death", "Messiah", "Third Of The Storm" played by Triptykon and by Triump Of Death. Of course there are a lot of other interesting songs of Hellhammer will be played but I think it will be same script like Triptykon did - slower, maybe downtuned. So I prefer new material from Tom than old one.
The other thing - if Triumph Of Death would be Tom, Steve and Bruce Day... yes... it could be real MEGA-tribute to Hellhammer.
Ramon1969

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2019 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bubbles wrote:
And I think that would not be any differences between "Triumph Of Death", "Messiah", "Third Of The Storm" played by Triptykon and by Triump Of Death. Of course there are a lot of other interesting songs of Hellhammer will be played but I think it will be same script like Triptykon did - slower, maybe downtuned.

That will certainly not be the case. The fact is that three of the four musicians of Triumph of Death are not members of Triptykon. The songs of Celtic Frost sounds different in Triptykon as played by Celtic Frost. Logically, the Hellhammer songs of Triumph of Death sounds different than those of Triptykon.
Bubbles

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2019 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ramon1969 wrote:
Bubbles wrote:
And I think that would not be any differences between "Triumph Of Death", "Messiah", "Third Of The Storm" played by Triptykon and by Triump Of Death. Of course there are a lot of other interesting songs of Hellhammer will be played but I think it will be same script like Triptykon did - slower, maybe downtuned.

That will certainly not be the case. The fact is that three of the four musicians of Triumph of Death are not members of Triptykon. The songs of Celtic Frost sounds different in Triptykon as played by Celtic Frost. Logically, the Hellhammer songs of Triumph of Death sounds different than those of Triptykon.

Well, my point is simple. I have been waiting for some new Triptykon material for five years. And than we got news about Niryth - super new project with only bass guitars and drums. Ok, it's not Triptykon but still interesting. And now - super-mega new project that will be playing Hellhammer songs. It is cool, but not what I was waiting after five years.
Nocturnal Dimension

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2019 2:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope TOD play the HH songs as originally heard , same tempos, no re-arrangements. I think that sthe way the majority the fans would want it
gravitationskollaps

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2019 8:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nocturnal Dimension wrote:
I hope TOD play the HH songs as originally heard , same tempos, no re-arrangements. I think that sthe way the majority the fans would want it

upcoming Wednesday night, we┬┤ll know...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Triptykon/Celtic Frost/Hellhammer Forum Index -> Hellhammer General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: