Triptykon/Celtic Frost/Hellhammer Triptykon/Celtic Frost/Hellhammer Forum Index FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Register Log in to check your private messages Log in Delineation
Delineation II: Oblivion (Jan 30, 2010)
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Triptykon/Celtic Frost/Hellhammer Forum Index -> Triptykon General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Galaxigrl68

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Elohim wrote:
A lot of people considered him a nice guy, I complimented him with the gig in Zaandam and while he said 'thanks' he looked away. But then I thought these guys are just eccentric. I said something to Anders Odden and he didn't respond at all.

I know what you mean about Anders. When CF played here a few years ago, Anders was the first one of the band I was able to approach so I said something about enjoying his playing and he barely responded too- same thing as with you it sounds. I didn't take it as rude though, seemed he was very shy and I got the feeling he felt more of a hired hand rather than part of the "band" and didn't belong talking to everyone. Which I don't agree with, he was AWESOME! I think he's just humble and maybe shy cos I don't remember him hanging out later with everyone else. Franco, on the other hand, had actually come up to me and just started talking, and had explained the entire meaning behind the cover of Monotheist (which I totally forget cos I was *starstruck* at the time) and was quite chatty. He was VERY nice, and friendly. Still, I don't forgive him for the whole fiasco and after hearing what he said on that bus in that one documentary, I lost all respect for him, nice or not. People can be friendly and nice and still be douchebags.

www.myspace.com/helioscreedtributealbum
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Triptykon/Celtic Frost/Hellhammer Forum Index -> Triptykon General Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: